Living Real Estate of Winnipeg has real estate agents that are registered suppliers listed with Brookfield Global Relocation Services for the Integrated Relocation Program (IRP) administered on behalf of the Canadian Forces, the RCMP as well as different government of Canada departments.
When Selling Your Home:
- Prior to listing your property for sale, our registered agents will inspect the your property and complete a “Realtor Pricing and Marketing Strategy Report”. Upon completion, we will provide a copy of the report to you who is responsible to forward a copy of this document to the Brookfield GRS Advisor.
- Your property will be marketed according to our agents comprehensive marketing plan.
- We will complete and provide a copy of a “30-Day Market Activity Report” to you every 30 days during the listing period and review it with you. We will discuss reducing the asking price if necessary. It is our responsibility to forward this document to the Brookfield GRS Advisor.
- We will present you with all offers to purchase received and provide guidance and recommendations on negotiations in accordance with agency law.
- Standard commissions are determined in accordance with the fee schedule for Manitoba established by Brookfield GRS and agreed to by the Government of Canada.
- Upon a successful sale of your property, we will forward instructions and all applicable documents including a copy of the Certification of Service Received letter duly signed by you to the lawyer/notary handling the transaction.
When Buying (HHT):
- We will contact you by telephone before your HHT departure to confirm your housing requirements.
- We will create and send, within 5 working days of being contacted, a comprehensive Needs and Services Destination Package (NSDP) to you before your HHT. The package includes the following items relevant to Winnipeg:
- Housing availability 1. Cost analysis of renting versus purchasing 2. Preparing a home/rent search plan 3. Include current market values for purchase/rent in the vicinity/neighbourhood selected 4. Schools 5. Cultural and recreation activities/facilities 6. Sports 7. Community services 8. Places of Worship 9. Senior facilities
- We will provide a tour of the new location (e.g. points of interest, shopping, and schools) during your HHT and examine the listings and areas that meet your requirements.
- We will be available every day of your HHT and give priority to you and your search